Dealership is a licence service that is focused on people who wish to sell communication equipment. The service is divided into three categories which include the following;
1. Class A Licence
Sales, installation, maintenance and repairs of fixed and celluar phones,PABX, fax machines, and cordless phones.
2. Class B Licence
Sales, installation, maintenance and repairs of Class A equipment, HF/VHF/UHF Radio equipment.
$ 3. Sales, installation, maintenance and repairs of Class A & B equipment, VSAT and licensed band equipment.
The processes of applying for any telecommunication service authorization or license are listed below:
- Applicant must obtain, complete and submit the relevant application forms together with relevant documents for Application of Telecommunication Licences or Authorizations and the complete non-refundable Application Fee.
- The NATCOM will acknowledge in writing, receipt of the application within five days.
- The NATCOM will evaluate the application and respond to the applicant within sixty days.
All applications should be accompanied with a copy of the receipt of payment of the appropriate application fee. See Fee Structure 2014 and Bank details.
Note the following:
- All payments to NATCOM should be made through Sierra Leone Commercial Bank
- Leones equivalent is accepted of the day of payment.